Sunday 1 July 2012

Sneak Preview: "The Party Starts Now"


Hello Penguins, Today I was looking at Club Penguin's Youtube Channel, When I found this amazing Music Video...


In this video, DJ Cadence performs her musical debut "The Party Starts Now".


Throughout the video we see many famous penguins such as...

Puffle Handler

Sensei

Aunt Arctic

Gary

Rockhopper (and Yarr)

Halfway through the Music Video the power goes out, after further examinations, I have found out that the culprit is Herbert P Bear.


I wonder if Herbert will try to sabotage the Music Jam? Anyways, I love this video as it includes many famous penguins, the song is also very catchy. I will buy "The Party Starts Now" on iTunes because I want to listen to the full version of it. Did you like the music video? Are you going to buy "The Party Starts Now" on iTunes? Share us you thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment