Wednesday 29 May 2013

Spike Hike hints of a Summer Party with Music

Hello penguins! Today on Twitter, Spike Hike hinted of a Summer Party with music! If you don't believe me, here's a tweet to prove it...
...Thanks Spike Hike! I love the Music Jam too, but a Summer Party with music would be awesome! I can't wait for this party as G Billy is one of my favorite mascots! Of course, I would love Cadence and the Penguin Band to make an appearance during this as I haven't seen them in a while! However, when will this Summer Party occur? Obviously in "Summer", but is it July or August because we already know that there is a Monsters University Party coming in June. Whatever happens, I know that this party will be a great way to celebrate summer! What do you think of Spike Hike hinting of a Summer Party with Music? Are you excited? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment