Tuesday 28 May 2013

My Penguin 1.1 Details

Hello penguins! Today a site called Babble which is run by Disney, who makes Club Penguin announced some details about the next version of the My Penguin App - 1.1...
Update – As if all of the goodness that is my original post (below) on My Penguin wasn’t enough, I’ve got an update! That’s right, penguins, the Club Penguin app is taking it up a notch and so can you!
The 1.1 update of My Penguin will launch June 6, and it will include the following new features:

* BATTLE IN THE ALL NEW Card-Jitsu Snow multiplayer ninja game—level up and defeat evil snowmen.
* SAVE MORE PUFFLES, avoid shockingly dangerous creatures, and discover the secret area in Puffle Rescue World 3.
* EXPLORE LEGENDARY LEVELS – 5 more! Plus, earn the giant O’berry in the Pufflescape game.
The text above has been copied from a post from Babble, click here for the original content.

From this information from Babble's Post, we have learnt that Card-Jitsu Snow will be able to play, a new collection of levels on Puffle Rescue and the addition of 5 new levels of Pufflescape on the next version of the My Penguin app. We have also learnt that the next version will launch June 6 which is next Thursday! I can't wait to update to the next versions as it has some new and fun features on it! What do you think of the new version of the My Penguin? Are you going to update to the next version of the My Penguin app? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment