Thursday 27 September 2012

Party Update: The Fair


Hello Penguins, Today Happy77 posted a post on the Club Penguin Blog about the Fair Prize Booth Update...
Greeting Penguins!

It's great seeing so many of you coming out to The Fair, playing games and checking out the Puffle Circus. And get this, we just released all new prizes in both Prize Booths. So make sure you check them out.


Fair Prizes.pngWhat's your favorite item from the Prize Booths? Leave a comment and let us know!


Waddle On! :)


-Club Penguin Team

My Favorite Item from the Prize Booths is The Sundae Surprise because I love Ice Cream! I also love that Club Penguin have brought back old items from previous the Fair party prize booths. I'm enjoying The Fair and I don't want it to end? What about you? What's you favorite item from the Prize Booths? Are you enjoying The Fair? What's your favorite part of The Fair? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126 

0 comments:

Post a Comment