Thursday 27 September 2012

Club Penguin Times Issue #362


Hello Penguins, Today a new issue of the Club Penguin Times was released...

This week's Feature Story is about more prizes being released at the Prize Booths. It says;



More Fair! More Prizes!
New items are available at the prize booth!
By Rookie- Thought the Fair was finished? Thought you had earned all the prizes, and eaten enough cotton candy? Well think again! The Fair is still going strop this week, with cool new items added at the prize booth. Sur-prize! I mean... surprise!
 Want to Read More of this Feature Story? Look Below.
I walked around the Fair to find out what everyone's favorite Fair funnery is. Here are a few quotes I remembered to write down: "I'm a ticket-earning machine!" said a robot, I think. "I've got Puffle Paddle mastered! I can keep maybe fifty puffles in the air. Pretty sure. Those new items are as good as mine!" "I still get a kick out of the Puffle Circus," said an alien. "Whenever the orange puffle eats the little car, I lol!" "Hey Rookie!" said a bumper car. "Oh man, remember that time you accidentally let all those computer bugs loose, because you thought the jar said computer HUGS? Classic Rookie." It sounds like everyone's having a great time! I hope you do too-because the Fair is all finished on October 2. 
This week's Support Story is about The Fair being disaster free. It says;


No Disasters!
No major disasters have been reported at the Fair!
By Aunt Arctic- The final week of the Fair is here, and the Club Penguin Times is happy to report there have been no major disasters. We spoke with Rookie about this notable achievement. "Oh no! What happened? Did the popcorn machine blow up? 'Cos I didn't mean to fill to with pizza!" "Oh wait, did you say there WEREN'T any disasters? Oh wowzers, that's splendid! I thought for sure I was going to at least know down the Puffle Circus. Or cause a stampede, or something." "I'm super happy, but I couldn't have done it without everyone's help. So thanks to everyone who did-you guys are the best!"
This week's Upcoming Events are...


On now! The Fair- Get in on the fun NOW! The Fair wraps up Oct. 2.

Oct. 4 Penguin Style Catalog- Ghostly garments and spooky sales coming soon to the Gift Shop!

Oct. 11 Furniture Catalog- Halloween approaches... Will you igloo be ready?

Oct.11- Enter the scariest decoration contest ever... if you dare!

Find the collectible pin! Hidden now until October 3. Next pin hidden: Oct. 4-Oct. 17

What are you looking forward to? What's your favourite part of the this week's issue of the Club Penguin Times? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment