Monday 5 March 2012

March 2012 Penguin Style Cheats

Hello Penguins, Recently Club Penguin released a brand new Penguin Style catalog. The cheats below will help you find secret/hidden items in this month's Penguin Style catalog.......


On the Backgrounds Page, there is a new background called the "Rainy Day" Background for 60 coins.


Now on the First Page there is The Red Licorice for 250 coins, Red Facepaint for 15 coins, Red Feather Boa for 200 coins, I Heart My Red Puffle T-Shirt for 250 coins and Red Checkered Shoes for 300 coins. There is also Red Pom Poms for 120 coins hidden on this page, just click on the flipper of the red penguin. 


On the Next Page there is The Gummy for 250 coins, Orange Facepaint for 15 coins, Orange Feather Boa for 200 coins, I Heart My Orange Puffle T-Shirt for 250 coins and Orange Checkered Shoes for 300 coins. There is also Orange Pom Poms for 120 coins hidden on this page, just click on the flipper of the orange penguin.


Ok, Now if we switch to Boys Items there is The Strawberry for 250 coins, Red Facepaint for 15 coins, Red Cape for 200 coins, I Heart My Red Puffle T-Shirt for 250 coins and Red Checkered Shoes for 300 coins.

On the Next Page there is The Orange for 250 coins, Orange Facepaint for 15 coins, Orange Cape for 200 coins, I Heart My Red Puffle T-Shirt for 250 coins and Red Checkered Shoes for 300 coins.


Now on the Next Page there is The Bubblegum for 250 coins, Pink Facepaint for 15 coins, Pink Feather Boa for 200 coins, I Heart My Pink Puffle T-Shirt for 250 coins and Pink Checkered Shoes for 300 coins. There is also Pink Pom Poms for 120 coins hidden on this page, just click on the pink puffle.


Now on the Next Page there is The Peppermint for 250 coins, Green Facepaint for 15 coins, Green Feather Boa for 200 coins, I Heart My Green Puffle T-Shirt for 250 coins and Green Checkered Shoes for 300 coins. There is also Green Pom Poms for 120 coins hidden on this page, just click on the tongue of the green penguin.


Ok, Now if we switch to Boys Items there is The Watermelon for 250 coins, Pink Facepaint for 15 coins, Pink Cape for 200 coins, I Heart My Pink Puffle T-Shirt for 250 coins and Pink Checkered Shoes for 300 coins.
On the Next Page there is The Lime for 250 coins, Green Facepaint for 15 coins, Green Cape for 200 coins, I Heart My Green Puffle T-Shirt for 250 coins and Green Checkered Shoes for 300 coins.


Now on the Next Page there is The Honeycomb for 250 coins, Yellow Facepaint for 15 coins, Yellow Feather Boa for 200 coins, I Heart My Yellow Puffle T-Shirt for 250 coins and Yellow Checkered Shoes for 300 coins. There is also Blue Pom Poms for 120 coins hidden on this page, just click on the mouth of the yellow penguin.

Now on the Next Page there is The Frosting for 250 coins, Blue Facepaint for 15 coins, Blue Feather Boa for 200 coins, I Heart My Blue Puffle T-Shirt for 250 coins and Blue Checkered Shoes for 300 coins. There is also Yellow Pom Poms for 120 coins hidden on this page, just click on the number 3.


Ok, Now if we switch to Boys Items there is The Banana for 250 coins, Yellow Facepaint for 15 coins, Yellow Cape for 200 coins, I Heart My Yellow Puffle T-Shirt for 250 coins and Yellow Checkered Shoes for 300 coins.
On the Next Page there is The Bluberry for 250 coins, Blue Facepaint for 15 coins, Blue Cape for 200 coins, I Heart My Blue Puffle T-Shirt for 250 coins and Blue Checkered Shoes for 300 coins.


Now on the Next Page there is The Sprinkles for 250 coins, Purple Facepaint for 15 coins, Purple Feather Boa for 200 coins, I Heart My Purple Puffle T-Shirt for 250 coins and Purple Checkered Shoes for 300 coins. There is also Purple Pom Poms for 120 coins hidden on this page, just click on the purple preview penguin.


On the Next Page there is The Whipped Cream for 250 coins, White Facepaint for 15 coins, White Feather Boa for 200 coins, I Heart My White Puffle T-Shirt for 250 coins and White Checkered Shoes for 300 coins. There is also White Pom Poms for 120 coins hidden on this page, just click on white puffle's eyes.


Ok, Now if we switch to Boys Items there is The Grape for 250 coins, Purple Facepaint for 15 coins, Purple Cape for 200 coins, I Heart My Purple Puffle T-Shirt for 250 coins and Purple Checkered Shoes for 300 coins.
On the Next Page there is The Coconut for 250 coins, White Facepaint for 15 coins, White Cape for 200 coins, I Heart My White Puffle T-Shirt for 250 coins and White Checkered Shoes for 300 coins.


Now on the Next Page there is The Chocolate for 250 coins, Brown Facepaint for 15 coins, Brown Feather Boa for 200 coins, I Heart My Brown Puffle T-Shirt for 250 coins and Brown Checkered Shoes for 300 coins. There is also Brown Pom Poms for 120 coins hidden on this page, just click on the brown puffle's eyes.


Now on the Next Page there is The Black Licorice for 250 coins, Black Facepaint for 15 coins, Black Feather Boa for 200 coins, I Heart My Black Puffle T-Shirt for 250 coins and Black Checkered Shoes for 300 coins. There is also Black Pom Poms for 120 coins hidden on this page, just click on the black penguin's flipper.

Ok, Now if we switch to Boys Items there is The Pear for 250 coins, Brown Facepaint for 15 coins, Brown Cape for 200 coins, I Heart My Brown Puffle T-Shirt for 250 coins and Brown Checkered Shoes for 300 coins.
On the Next Page there is The Blackberry for 250 coins, Black Facepaint for 15 coins, Black Cape for 200 coins, I Heart My Black Puffle T-Shirt for 250 coins and Black Checkered Shoes for 300 coins.


Now on the Next Page there is The Flitter Flutter for 300 coins, Indigo Sunglasses for 50 coins, Cornflower Scarf for 150 coins, Layered Marshmallow Look for 330 coins and Untied Violet Sneakers for 150 coins. There is also The Trend for 450 coins, Red Cotton Scarf for 175 coins, Classy T-Shirt for 150 coins, Silver Watch for 80 coins and White Dress Shoes for 420 coins hidden on this page, just click on the yellow puffle. 


This Month's Penguins at Work is a PetShop Worker, You can buy the PetShop Apron for 100 coins. 


Ok, That's all the hidden items and cheats for this month's Penguin Style. I hope you discovered some hidden items, What item is your favourite out of this month's Penguin Style Catalog? Comment Below

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment