Thursday 8 March 2012

Puffle Party Construction


 Hello Penguins, Today I was waddling around Club Penguin and found several boxes related to each puffle colour......


I found a Red Box at the Cove......


I found a Yellow Box at the Lighthouse......


I found a Green Box at the Beacon......


I found a Blue Box at the Forest......


I found a Purple Box at the Nightclub......


I found a Brown Box at the Dance Lounge......


I found a Black Box at the Underground Pool......


I found a White Box at the Ski Hill......


I found a Pink Box at the Iceberg......


and Finally I didn't find the Orange Box at the Box Dimension... Well, I didn't find the Orange Box anywhere for that matter. I wonder where the Orange Box has disappeared to? This is probably a glitch Club Penguin have made, they probably forgot about the Orange Box all together.  How weird? I hope Club Penguin fixes this glitch soon because my Orange Puffle "Cookies" doesn't know where his puffle party room is. 


You can also gain the Contruction Stamp by drilling at any places with a Puffle Box.


I love the Puffle Party, as I love the explore the different Puffle Party Rooms with my Puffles. What do you think about the missing Orange Box? What do you think about the White Box being switched from the Mine to the Ski Hill? Comment Below

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment