Friday 9 May 2014

Club Penguin Times Issue #446

The Club Penguin Times publish their 446th Issue
Hello penguins! Recently in Club Penguin, the Club Penguin Times have published their 446th issue. This post will go through the recent stories like Gary's trip to the future and a look back at Funny Hat Week, which are featured in this week's issue of the Club Penguin Times and also the upcoming events to which are coming to Club Penguin in the next few weeks or so...

Feature Story - Back from The Future!
This week's feature story is written by Gary is about his trip to the Future in Club Penguin. Let's have a look at it...

Club Penguin Times Back from The Future!
By Gary the Gadget Guy - Greetings 2014! I've just come back from the wondrous future. You won't believe what I saw. Space elevators, an alien zoo, and robot waiters. It was a scientastic trip!
Let's read more of this interesting story about Gary's trip the the future...
Traveling to the future was an illuminating experience. I met Gary 3000, who is me in the future  but different. Is that confusing? I confess I'm getting used to time travel quirks.

Regardless, he builds amazing gadgets that are used all over the galaxy.

The most impressive machines are the robos. These walking robot suits allow penguins to fly into orbit!

Gary 3000 invented them to defend against threats from outer space and other dimensions.

The pilots of these robos are the Extra-Planetary Federation. I didn't get to meet any of them though. They were rescuing alien creatures on planet Upzar II.

There's so much I could say about the future! Maybe you'll see for yourself soon.
Support Story - Hat's off to Hat Week
This week's Support Story is written by Rookie and is about looking back at Funny Hat Week in Club Penguin. Let's have a look at it...


Club Penguin Times Hat's off at Hat Week
By Rookie - Whoa! Did you guys see the funny hat week at the Dock?!

Those hats were HILARIOUS! I still can't get over the Mullet hat. BAHAHA! Just look at it... look at it!

Whew... okay. Aunt Arctic told me I should report this event, so I'm gonna report now.


The hat week wasn't just about bringing the funny. There were are categories for the fishiest hat, tastiest hat, and biggest hat!

It was crazy! I would have joined in but my hat is glued on so I don't lose it. Next time, I'm going to ask for a spinniest hat competition. I think I could so super well at that one!

What do you guys think? What kinds of hats do you wanna see more of?
Upcoming Events
This week's Upcoming Events are very interesting! Let's have a look at them...

Club Penguin Times Upcoming Events
On now - Penguin Style - Future fashions available at the Clothes Shop!

May. 15 - Construction - Gary is building a big invention at the Forts!

May 15 - Furniture and Igloo Catalog - Explore the stars!


Find the collectible pin! Hidden now May 14. Next pin hidden: May 15 - 28
My View
I loved reading the interesting stories from this week's issue of the Club Penguin Times! My favourite story from this week's issue of the Club Penguin Times is the feature story about Gary's trip to the future. It was nice to have an idea about what Club Penguin will be like in the future, I can't wait to explore it and try out features like the robos which Gary 3000 in the future created. My favourite upcoming event from this week's issue of the Club Penguin Times is the Furniture and Igloo Catalog as I can't wait to the transform my igloo to be out of this world!

Your Say

Now it's time for your say! What do you think of this week's issue of the Club Penguin Times? Which story is your favorite? Which upcoming event are you looking forward to the most? Select your reaction of this post below and share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment