Friday 25 November 2011

The Card Jitsu Party is here!

I recently logged onto Club Penguin to see it's been transformed into a Japaneese city......

Town
 The Town is hotting up, with hot decorations. I like how they've turned the Coffee Shop into a Tea Shop.

Plaza
The Plaza is drenching with brilliant decorations, I like how they've turned the Pizza Parlor into a Sushi Restaurant.
Dock
Wow! The dock looks like it's inside a volcano, I like the stepping stones I like to chase my buddies on these.
Beach
The Beach looks awesome, I love the bamboo deck chairs!
Forest
The Forest has been transformed into a Bamboo Forest, I love the bamboo and flowing rivers.
Cove

Wow the Cove looks so peaceful, I love the tea relaxing area.

Snow Forts

Wow This has to be the most decorated room, I like how you can access the Ninja Hideout.

Stadium


This room is so cool, I love the competitive game in this room. It's a great game to play with buddies.
Ninja Headquarters- Members Only


Wow this room is so awesome! I love the cushions under the shelters, I also like the the relaxing area on both sides!

My favourite rooms is the Ninja Headquarters, it shows how different Water and Fire are. What room is your favourite? Comment Below


~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment